During the summer of our love-bird courtship, Ryan and I loved to sit in the big parking lot in front of the temple and talk and laugh for hours. Many a time he would pick out a special song, get out of the car, open my door, take my hand, and lead me in a dance. Those were the best moments.
Last night, on our way home from the grocery store, I surprised Ryan by taking him to that same parking lot, parking in our favorite spot (right in the middle, in front of the temple), turning on a special song and asking him to dance with me int he snow.
He was pretty happy. And I am more in love than ever.
<3 <3 <3
Notice the circle where we danced? :)
<3 <3 <3





2 comments:
I'm so glad you record those moments, they will be prized by you and your family for many many years to come. And what fun will they be when your children read them!
how adorable!!!! hey, you need to post something new now!!
Post a Comment